View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #5
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
Somewhat. 1.9.17 didn't have the long paragraph bug, or the top margin issue which are personal bugbears of mine. However, it did resize the book covers on the homescreen which looked awkward, and the interface looked a bit less polished in general.

(I realise now you said 1.9.7, which was before my time)

I don't think that kobo takes 10 steps back, but there often seems to be something that goes wrong on each release, usually relating to a key feature (like reading epubs). I am still deciding which firmware to run based on which has the least annoying bugs, and that is not a great state of affairs.

Last edited by scoobertron; 06-12-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: factual innacuracy
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote