View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Since the orginal Kindle this will be the seventh e-reader I have owned and my previous reader was a Nook Glow.

The Kobo is by far the best e-reader I have owned and I have nothing negative to say about the Nook Glow but the lighting distribution on the Kobo simply outshines the Nook (pun intended). And, the ability to fine tune fonts (boldness and sharpness) is not only unique to Kobo it is a really nice feature to have in an e-reader.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote