View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #1343
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I do apologise, dreams. Not for what's been in the thread so far, but for what I'm about to say.

You should buy them. They are books by a favourite author, even the ones you've already read you will almost certainly want to re-read at some point, and are currently available at an amazingly good price. And you'll be able to clear some physical shelf space of tattered old paperback copies.

Sorry.
I don't think you should apologise. After all, these books are well within the premise of this thread. True, it does knock the TBR to heck and gone. But maybe what we need is a Heyer Book Club to get us all reading them together. That would be fun, actually.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote