View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #4
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
unless things have changed I believe B&N are not even available outside the US so they are largely irrelevant on the world stage.
Yes I don't think B&N will get much value out of my email address! I can't buy a Nook or even an ebook from them because I live outside the US. I quickly took the opportunity to remove my address with their opt out email so that I don't get irrelevant spam from them.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote