View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #27
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
we do tend to have more choices here when it comes to phones and plans, particularly because the majority are not financially well-off.

*sigh* i really can't decide. the irrational part of me wants an S3 (in other thread i mentioned i joined a contest which i didn't win :P), so i guess i might just put the buying off until....until...i win one, i guess
While an S3 is NOT a mid ranged phone , it will ast you quite a while. if you rather save some money a God s2 will do ya great for a lil less, but if you get an s2 wait till july when everyone s3 is out and you can fine the s2 for cheaper.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote