View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
therealjoeblow
Zealot
therealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Samsung Android Tablet w/Moon+ Pro Reader
Database Problems still persist in 1.9.10

I added 3 new (sideload, drm free) epubs just now (drag/drop w/explorer), and after disconnecting from my computer and "processing content" there was only ONE random book showing.

Prior to this I had 98 drm free sideloaded epubs plus 6 kepubs. So after adding the 3 there should be 101/6.

I plugged back into my computer, and sure enough, all 101 of my sideloads were there. I copied them off to my harddrive using explorer, and deleted them from the Kobo, then disconnected and there was nothing showing now.

I powered off and back on, and still nothing showing.

I used wifi sync, and it went through the motions of downloading my 6 kepubs, but after it downloaded them, there is still nothing showing. I powered off and back on several times and nothing shows. However, every time I use wifi sync, it downloads the damned books but never shows anything.

I tried adding back a sideload epub via drag/drop, and nothing shows up.

COME ON KOBO - WTF!!!

All you did when you supposedly "fixed" the storage error is removed the damned message. The problem is apparently still there with the bloody fragile database, only now it doesn't tell me anything anymore.

I mean, really, did you not read the messages about making this BULLETPROOF???

Now I have to factory reset this piece of shat yet again, and now I'm past my 30 day return period so I'm stuck with it.

This is just pathetic. You guys should give up now if you can't get a simple file system and database programmed correctly!!!

The Real Joe

Last edited by therealjoeblow; 09-15-2011 at 08:15 PM.
therealjoeblow is offline   Reply With Quote