View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Smile Post #6000

I return to this thread for my 6000th post, and find that it frightens me a bit to see that I've posted twice as many messages in the last 8 months and 11 days than did in the preceding year.

I wanted to do something grand and sweeping for my 6000th post, but ... I got nuthin' -- so what can I do but go for inane and cheesy?

Anyway, here we are, a new Sony model, and (almost) two entirely new players in the e-ink scene with Cybook Gen3 and the still, as yet, mythical Kindle. Still very exciting times.

Okay, back to my usual nattering about things people would otherwise be interested in!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote