View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWiTCommander View Post
Calibre is very powerful, and the UI is there, but could use some help. I made this mockup. It's not complete. I worked on it for may be 20 minutes.
You've removed the comments display on the selected book (Book 3 in your mockup) and replaced it with field info that's already in the main GUI. Comments is most important field for me when scrolling through my books. It tells me what the book is about.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote