View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:55 AM   #12
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharael89 View Post
ah. probably an error on my part. but when i try to put the .kepub in the sd and load in the reader (aura hd, 2.8.1) it goes black screen and i have to reset.
after conversion do i have to manually add the .epub to have the .kepub.epub that the kobo can read or it's a problem with the conversion or the folder where i put the books?
ps: i don't use calibre for the managment and put the books directly in the directory of the sd
Yes, you will need to change the extension manually if you are not adding to book by using Calibre. The Extended Driver for Calibre takes care of changing the file extension to kepub.epub so it can be properly recognised by the Kobo.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote