View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #35508
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm getting things together for a flea market sale. It's amazing just how much junk a person can acquire in just a few years...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I need to do exactly that this spring and either sale or get rid of most of my "stuff" collection.
It's reaching the absurd... I have three Shoei helmets to sell. Two are mine and one was my wife's. And this is in less than four years! Two gas heaters that are still in unopened boxes... (we probably won't need two gas heaters in Thailand. The coldest I ever remember it getting was all the way down to 15°C. There was frost on the ground in the higher elevations and the locals were going wild thinking that was snow!) Computer monitors, a couple of 1T external hard drives, probably less than two years old. (well scrubbed with DOD overwrites) Various electrical devices designed for 100v. Cheaper to buy new ones rather than buy 240v converters...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote