View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:39 AM   #1022
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
NOOOOO!!!!!.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Yes, that should work, but I'll let you test it My problem with it is that it would mix the authors up with the other shelves. If Kobo added an authors list that looked like the shelves list (each author with a count of books, press the author and list the books) that would be great.
Well... maybe we need the ability to prefix a shelf name based on the column that defined it....

Author - JRR Tolkien
Series - Lord of the Rings
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote