Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:54 AM   #393
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frescard View Post
This one should get you all you need to know...
OFF TOPIC
electronic waste, that is the key word thank you.

thank you fafaforza as well for the punctualitation on the refrigerator.

well with all these topics of T1 users that ask to update the T1 software, I really do not know what I should do owing a T2.Looks no logical to sell back to buy a T1, that should cost less instead the prices are up. Really an interesting marketing situation, this is a case history that certifies what mean innovating a product without convinction. Hoper really Sony will react with genereous T2 updates in the next months

Last edited by trocchietto; 09-24-2012 at 09:02 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote