View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #15
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Although I agree that the pages are re-drawing slower with Topaz, I think that part of the problem is the changing rhythm - the slightly slower pages are interrupting my flow, and I haven't adjusted to it yet. You know how you instinctively learn when to press the next page button - that changes with the slower re-draw.

I'm glad you see the same differences in 2 vs. 3. It helps to know that I'm not imagining things.

This series is one of my favorites and I'll be buying the new one, regardless. I'm just not boycott material .
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote