View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #10
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
They do.. my girlfriend is planning to be one.

Of course... me being Jewish complicates things. :Grins:
It makes life interesting. I knew a couple, where she was an Orthodox Catholic priest, and he was a reform rabbi. They teamed up a lot on interfaith marriages and counseling, and what one didn't know, the other generally did. He's dead now, alas -- he succumbed to a sudden massive heart attack, after suffering a minor one, getting treatment, and making the lifestyle changes involved in preventing a recurrence. It was a huge shock to all who knew him.

She's really a Roman Catholic at heart, and would switch affiliations in a heartbeat if the RC church changed it's stance on ordaining women, but I don't see that happening.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote