View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:52 AM   #45
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
I tried it with my 600 when I first got it (which also had a defective battery as it happens).

I got 6600 full page turns (defined as a full flash, not just skipping from page to page) up until I got a battery warning, and was over 10000 when I gave up.

As JSwolf mentioned above. Dubya, still hasn't answered a question from the 1st page.. Which is how long was it between charges? We seem to be getting stuck on the "pages" issue.

Last edited by Riocaz; 01-20-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote