View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
We have 3 Nooks in this house but we live in New Zealand.
I have used a VPN a few times to buy from B&N but not for a long time and probably will never try again, for the simple fact that B&N is too expensive. I buy most of our books from Kobo, using the coupon codes to make them even cheaper or I buy from Amazon.
I use Calibre with plugins to remove any drm and then sideload them onto our Nooks. Its quick and easy to do and gives more variety as to where we buy from, and with the books being cheaper, I can buy more. Win win.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote