View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #67
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayparete View Post
My account was just closed after 15 years. After receiving email confirmation of a purchase that I didn't make, I contacted them the same hour telling them to cancel or something because I hadn't placed the order. It was a large outdoor double couch with umbrella that cost $1000 and was being shipped to my husband's downtown office! They claimed I did order it, it wasn't a 1-click mistake on my part, they said I went through the long process of four different screens and it couldn't be canceled as it had already been shipped and it would cost me $250 to return it. They left me no choice but to deny the charge on my AMX. It was never shipped, I never received it but Amazon is insisting I pay them $1000 or my account stays closed and they then closed my husband's account. I can't begin to express my disbelief!!!!!
I'm trying to understand what happened. First you say that Amazon would not cancel the order because it had been shipped and then you say that it was never shipped. Can you please explain further? Does Amazon have proof of delivery? If so, Amazon should be able to tell you who signed for the couch and where it was delivered. It appears that Amazon is fairly convinced that the couch was delivered and therefore, closed your account due to the chargeback.

Last edited by JoHunt; 01-13-2013 at 06:22 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote