Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #155
rayhigh
Zealot
rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (wife)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
If you have a Glo and you use this tweak only when you turn light on, yes. Otherwise you have to install KoboLauncher and add this line:

Code:
Night Mode = /mnt/onboard/.kobo/nightmode.sh
to .kobo/KoboLauncher/kobo_launcher.ini
I have an Aura. So...do I need the Launcher? Sorry for being repetitive, I just want to be sure. It looks like someone upthread did this with an Aura, so....

Further, do I need to copy the whole directory to the Aura, or just that one file?

Last edited by rayhigh; 06-30-2013 at 10:28 AM.
rayhigh is offline   Reply With Quote