View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #533
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomer679 View Post
Hi I'd like to try and help, but I'm a little confused by the build instructions. Is the java 1.4 SDK specifically required? Also does it matter which version of the 1.4 SDK is used?

Thanks.
It's not an absolute requirement to use the 1.4 version, higher SDK versions will also do.

But for myself, I tend to stick to 1.4 for Kindle development,so that I don't accidentally use new features available only on higher versions (because they wouldn't work on the Kindle).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote