View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #7
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Fair enough I appreciate that heeby and not that it matters but I can understand why someone might not want to. Like HarryT I'm not having a go or anything like that, but it just seems silly to miss out on the use of collections just because you don't want to register when it really can mean next to nothing in terms of contact/interaction with Amazon.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote