View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 03:54 AM   #52
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
Glad someone else recommended Carl Hiaasen - Native Tongue is a favourite of mine, some of his others not so much. I think that maybe as with so many series if you read a couple close together they lose their edge, but spread the reading out and they are a lot better.

I dislike Woody Allens films, but his collection of short stories is pretty much the work of a comedic genius (in my opinion, of course).

The Good Soldier Švejk is a Czech book that is quite amusing - all about how stupid war and the military are.

No idea of the availability of the above in e-format. I suspect that The Good Soldier Švejk is not available anywhere...
NightGeometry is offline   Reply With Quote