View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:58 AM   #4
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Thank you!

The rest of it is more-or-less a bunch of jumbled notes right now. I can see it in my head but getting it down on paper is very hard. Writing in the day with my toddler racing around is nigh on impossible so I write in the middle of the night. Probably not the most ideal time but when is?

EDITED to say that I've found a good little app for ipod touch/iphone called WriteRoom which I've been using mainly to edit and revise my fiction during the day whenever I get a spare moment. This synchs with the Internet and I then pick up where I left off with my laptop at night. This is helping me to get much more done.

Last edited by poshm; 11-17-2009 at 05:12 AM.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote