View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #94
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Thanks, there are several interesting posts on your blog.

Have you tried Penultimate? The interesting thing about it is that it indexes your handwritten notes via the Evernote handwriting recognition, which from your blog I think might interest you. It doesn't work very well for me, but it might for you.
Thanks! I've tried Penultimate and recently linked it to my Evernote, but I find it really impractical without a zoom box. I really hope they integrate that in the future, because being able to search your hand writing is just a fantastic concept.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote