View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #62
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneT View Post
Imagine my astonishment when I first came at my parents in law, and I couldn't find a book anywhere...
How well I can relate to that astonishment! I grew up in a poor home with many hundreds of books. When I first visited my husband's large impressive family home I was stunned to find that they seemed to be able to afford anything, yet had no books. The envy I first felt for his seemingly privileged childhood turned to pity.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote