View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:26 AM   #141
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Thumbs up Fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Have you been paying your monthly fee for training that I just made up? If not, you can remit it to me via the PM function.
Oh yes, I've been paying. . . The obligation just gets past along doesn't it?
There really is a great reward being able to help people out who are at a loss as to what to do next. When you read someone's cry for help and you know the answer . . . how cool is that? Then, you find yourself in the same position again and an MR member throws you a lifeline.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote