View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 02:11 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've seen things dropped that had no visible damage on the outside, but the force of the drop did cause something on the inside to break. But really, we don't have access to this 505 to see the damage. I am guessing that Sony is seeing a physical break and that is why they are claiming user error.

I know for a fact I treat my 505 with care. But, Do I know that someone else has not dropped it or put something on top of it? I carry it around sometimes in my bag. Do I know nothing hit it or I did not drop my bag just enough to cause a break? Or did someone in passing hit my bag just right to cause a break? I cannot say what would happen if I can't say why it broke. But that doesn't mean it could not be a physical break.

So all I can sggest is to get Sony to take a picture of the problem and send you the photo so it can be seen just what the problem is.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote