View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:16 AM   #227
tanistass
tanistass began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
I have followed all the steps in order to enjoy my comic collection on the Kindle Touch but it seems is not working.

I have already jailbroken my device, as well as instaled Jailkindlet, JPatch, the Launcher as well as the 2.0 version of Komik.

The application seems to work as it opens normally (attachment 1), but then after loading the comic's folder it doesn't load any image (attachment 2). Instead of that it appears a question mark sign in the middle of the screen (sorry for the bad quality of my picture) and appears a small number in the left corner of kindle.

Could someone please tell my which can be the problem or the error I has been comitting? I don't know if it's related to Java or to some aspect of the launcher. Thanks a lot guys for all your hard work and attention . I cannot wait to enjoy reading my graphic nouveles in my recently tunned Kindle
Thank you very much Franky90 and Silver 18. The rename feature solves the error.

Just two more questions please :P.
1)Is there any way to keep the landscape mode with touchable zoom for all the images of the comic? It is a bit tiring to be selecting it everytime you change a page.

2) Could you better explain me how to activate the cover view mode in the home page of Komik? I'm a little dumb going trough all the app options :/

Thanks again guys, you rock

Last edited by tanistass; 10-22-2012 at 06:24 AM.
tanistass is offline   Reply With Quote