View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:02 AM   #4
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I only buy print if I really want the book and can't find it as ebook. And what I'll pay for the ebook is based on how much I want it not how it relates to the print price.

I certainly have no feeling that the ebook "ought" to be cheaper. If anything print ought to be cheaper because it's missing many of the features I value and the features it has that ebook doesn't aren't ones I care much about. Obviously other peoples' MMV.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote