View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #15
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
no, I'm not scared away, just busier at work than normal.

What I do wish is that I could have someone who knew what they were doing looking over my shoulder as I did the jailbreaks. Or that I could mail the PW to someone to set it up for me.

I am carefully reading the posts, though.

The whole point of my wanting to jailbreak it is so I can use the collections manager, at least the first time I start using the PW. When my case comes, I'll be dumping maybe 100 books onto the PW, and the thought of having to use the Amazon painful collections process to sort them all out gives me the cold grue - half of them, the only reason I remember what they're about is by the tag I have set up in Calibre for them (is this one a mystery or a romance, or romantic suspense?) - getting the PW set up initially will be a painstaking process without some sort of collections manager.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote