View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
I would suggest a PSP charger so you can charge from a wall outlet. Lots of threads on charging which probably won't hurt to read (but take up lots of time) but to make a long story short - the mini USB cable will charge from the USB port on the computer in addition to transferring books, but to charge from a wall outlet you need to use the round hole. Seems like the majority try the mini USB with a wall adapter and that doesn't charge it.

Also, I'm probably in the minority here, but I love the Sony cover with the built in light. Works good on night flights.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote