View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #18
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Two items, there is a demo/normal setting in settings on some android systems I believe.

Secondly the N2AOS worked for me a few days ago. You download an exe from their site, run it on the pc, it then downloads the system to the kindle and installs, took maybe 20 minutes on my slow dsl. They also offer a restore feature that I think works in a similar manner.

Works nice and worth the 19 bucks to me.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote