View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 PM   #258
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks guys. Because of the flu outbreak I don't want to go to the clinic unless it's absolutely necessary. They even tell you don't come in unless you have to. If it persists I will go in I just don't want the flu.

I always have Sinus problems due to a deviated septum and polyp on the right side. I never get a runny nose because of it. Flonase, Sinuex and Mucinex I live on during the winter. So post nasal drip is probably the source of the cough.

Other than the cough I feel fine if I could sleep some more. This morning we had a visit of a Skunk, it was so strong I had to leave the bedroom. That did not help my cough! Our neighbors seem not care about their trash getting into by furry creatures. We share their porch.
I also suffer from cronic post nasal drip, and I always cough...I have a tickle spot that get triggered back there from the mucous. Yuck. My cough gets worse in the cold winter months, and of course when I get sick the cough gets worse then too. It's not fun, but I feel like laughing .

OMG skunk!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote