View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #19
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
On occasion, I borrow a book without realizing that it's a spin off to a series that I have not yet read, or I start reading and dislike a book. In that case, I always return it right away,thinking of the other patrons on the hold list. Also, I can read a book in one weekend day, and I am thinking I am not alone.
And I, too, put a book on multiple hold lists and get it from wherever it becomes available first.

So far, the longest I have waited for a book was 3-4 weeks. If I desperately wanted to read it, I'd just buy it, but my TBR pile is sky high and my Kindle chock full with titles that wait to be read.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote