View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #754
Skibble
Runs With Scissors
Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Can you say 'Freudian Slip?'
Ha! Sad to say, I do this all the time when I write. I don't think I've ever made a forum post I didn't have to go back and edit for typos later. I think I'll leave this error where it is, though. It's too amusing.

Congrats on your weight loss, Stitchawl! I like the practical, everyday forms of exercise you're using. Like you, I have no interest in body building or hardcore workouts at a gym. I have no intention of trying to become buff and toned; I just want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and feel proud for eating responsibly and dropping the chub.
Skibble is offline   Reply With Quote