View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:16 AM   #751
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Well done! Pretty soon you'll be lighter than me! Unless I lose the weight I intend to lose. Going OK so far.
Probably not, as I'm really beginning to put muscle back on. That's just slower than getting rid of the fat. I'm not really working on that side of it as hard, either. I have no intention of getting into body building. I just want to be back in the condition I was in 30 years ago.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote