View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #45
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Estreme Instinct by Robert W. Walker free today on Amazon (US).

I downloaded this book today and when I launched K4PC to read it, it came up as a cookbook (Decadent Desserts). I checked my Kindle library and the cover for Extreme Instinct is showing there, plus the confirmation email I received from Amazon lists the title I 'purchased' as Extreme Instinct.

The cookbook is $2.99; otherwise, I'd d/l it just to see if my mystery title appears instead lol.

Last edited by DianNC; 12-07-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Correct author's name.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote