View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:29 AM   #34891
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Sitting in a hospital room at 3 am. My mother is really sick. And this is my second allnighter in a row. I'm very tired and very worried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Thanks. It came on suddenly, and we don't know what it is yet. (Extreme abdominal pain and gastrointestinal upset.) She's not much better yet. She's been scanned and poked and prodded extensively. They give her morphine every 6 hrs.
Aw, Betty. I am so sorry to hear this. I really hope that they know what is going on by now and all is well.

Hugs to you both and I hope you are both back home soon.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote