View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
I am trying to avoid the cloud and the upload and download time involved.

Stay tuned!
Same here. I use Mediamonkey and it does sync the music and says it syncs the playlists but Amazon's Music Player doesn't see them although Double Twist does. I tried contacting CS but their answer is to sync from the Cloud. I think their CS is great but I am getting tired of them thinking the Cloud is the answer to everything. Did they ever stop to think that wireless access is not always accessible, which is why I want music available locally??
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote