View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Kovid - I've never been called a "Brit" before, ick...

Perhaps I have been swayed by too much reading of USA books/sites and applications like Visual Studio - but it just would never occur to me to use that spelling or pluralisation. To me a dialogue is a conversation, rather than a dialog which is a window that appears on screen. But as I am fairly ignorant to the intricacies of the english language, and I do after all speak a variant from Down Under I am in no position to claim I am right. It just looks... odd.
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote