View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:26 AM   #5
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
But it doesn't really work with German, e.g., where only nouns are capitalized. Sure, I can use lower-case for the whole title, but I'll still need to change back the remaining words. I'd rather the meta data were correct (if it is), and Calibre left it alone.

Can anybody confirm that this is, in fact, not Calibre's doing but that the meta data comes in that way, i.e. improperly capitalized in the first place?
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote