View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by meromana View Post
Yep, I'll play, too. William, I've already gotten all of yours, and you probably have mine, too, but Markus, I just got yours. Don't know if my UK tags will show up, but I tried. I have made a purchase over there, but they still don't seem to work right.

--Maria

Little Miss Straight Lace on Amazon
Little Miss Straight Lace on Amazon UK
I gotcha tagged!

I am having the same problem with my UK tags. Some of them take, some don't. I don't get it.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote