View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #61
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yeah but that's the point we need to pluck him and re-arrange them.

You know........for what he did.
Well if they gave him the chair for his murderous holiday hijinks he'd end up as fried chicken.
I imagine he'll get quite the exit in whatever sequel is written. I'll be looking forward to reading it when the time comes. I never did understand why Mr. Jellby was so helpful in getting claims settled in favor of the policy holder. Hmm, maybe I should re-read the mystery again.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote