View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #22232
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Just ordered a new hot water dispenser. Trying a HOMEIMAGE 3.2 Liter Electric Thermo Hot Pot - HI-EKA32L.

http://www.amazon.com/HOMEIMAGE-3-2-...ater+dispenser

It is less expensive then my old brand, hopefully it works fine. I am planning on plugging it in a work and using it there.
Quite a reasonable price. I'll be interested to hear what the final verdict is, though I'm not likely to need another one soon, assuming I don't drop the one I have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I've been thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it. I really should NOT have passed up that shot the other day, of the Japanese Maple in the middle of the tea garden... It was bugging me since the minute I rode past and didn't stop. And that's not like me. When I see something, I DO something. Right then and there!!! Dammmit!

So today I rode back there, 80km through the mountains, trying not to grin like a mad fool at the colors of the trees as I passed, and now, relaxing with a mug of Taylor's of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea, I've uploaded it to the computer, cropped it down, turned it into a small jpg file (and a huge .tif file too) and have it on my screen as wallpaper!

Stitchawl
Very nice shot. Well done to go back and get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Still fighting a nasty head/chest cold - medicating with Talisker!
Sorry for the cold, though I would think the Talisker a reasonable consolation.

This morning, Lapsang Souchong. A miserable morning here on the Wet Coast, though they claim we might get a short break later in the day.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote