View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #33588
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
naughty Mr M. He has a bald patch in his armpit as a result of the cat biffo the other night. And now he licks and licks and I think the bald patch is getting bigger. I am doing my best to distract him, but I think he is going to lick off all the fur under his arm. The area seems wet all the time. I am not sure how to proceed or how long to let him keep doing it before I take serious action.

Bloke said to put the collar on from the vet, but that will drive him crazy. pleaaaaaaaaase!
Once a cat starts licking - they don't stop! If it stays moist & gets bigger -- either put the collar on, or take him to the vet to see why he is continuing to lick the area - is there something physically there irritating him, or is it a nervous tic now.
Sometimes cats are really dumb about hurting themselves!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote