View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 10:30 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Playing around last night, I did find that it was changing the style that caused the problem. I found that changing the style of the ToC to Epigraph solved the hanging underline mess, but then BD loses the fact that it is a ToC. What I might suggest is doing a hand built ToC and making the title Table of Contents a title for the Sony's ToC so you can jump straight in to the ToC like a lot of the Sony ToC. I'm going to play around and see what I can do to get it to work and to get it looking ok.

Dr. Dib, how are you making your ToC? Are you generating one and then editing it from there? You might be best to do it by hand using the notes/links and making what you have as titles into Subtitles so they show in the footer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote