View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #116
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
Ok, scratch that, I did get it to work. I realized I saved it incorrectly. But now it only saved half the document... I had this problem with calibre too.
What type of document is it?

Does it stop at the same place every time? It might be a character or something in the document that the program doesnt recognize, I had this happen to me a while ago with an html file, try deleting the word/characters where it stops to see if that helps you.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote