View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #70
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Hence, why would I want to buy a Galaxy Gear if I'm going to turn it off a lot? I don't mind if others want to be reachable at all hours of the day, I just don't understand why.
Then you've figured out the problem: your inability or unwillingness to distinguish between what you want and what others want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Intellectually I get it, all of it. However, people I know that live this kind of lifestyle are always complaining about not having enough time for themselves, being overworked, never being able to turn off. Yes, they drive fabulous cars, live in big houses and go on expensive family vacations. They are also the ones that go through three or four divorces, see their children from the first marriage maybe twice a year (despite being available all the time) and are never really happy. So I do comprehend their choices, but I don't understand the emotional price they are willing to pay for the material benefits. But, it's probably me that have a problem, most people will make the same choices.
LOL it's hard to imagine a more cliché-ridden statement of generalizations. You should become a Hollywood writer.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote