Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:13 AM   #26
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourl29 View Post
Well, every device allows you to read what you want (I don't know of any reader that's forcing you to read content you don't want), when you want (not heard of any either waking you up to read when you don't want to) and of course how you want (sitting, standing, etc.). I can't really see the point in this argument in favor of kobo.
For me, "how I want" means in my choice of font, margins, and line spacing. This is why Kobo won my custom in the first place, and it's how it's holding it (along with the high quality lighting system).
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote