View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #15
BadukOnKindle
BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.BadukOnKindle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sorry for not replying much yesterday; I'll be more active in the future (but I'm in Eastern Standard Time so won't be around from 9 P.M.-8 A.M. EST).
Thanks for the GNUGo port - good ol' terminal! I haven't tested it yet, but I will once I figure out how to bring up the kindle terminal.
As for the last few posts, Uligo is very useful in that one can practice Go problems on it using SGFs, but that makes Uligo only an SGF reader (plays out predetermined moves) rather than an editor (both reads and creates SGF). Unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm looking for, but that's not to say others (MANY others) wouldn't find it useful. I will suggest some editors in the final paragraph.
Sorry to disappoint you in this one, but grhino is actually not for Go - it's for Reversi/Othello! *hehe* You may know this already now that I mention it, but although Reversi and Go are different games it's tricky to differentiate the two cuz they use similar pieces/board (black and white round pieces on a grid).
As for qGo (for debian distro), hopefully you find a solution, but I agree it will be pretty messy trying to fit everything on the Kindle's 600x800 screen. So...I did some searching for some other editors (below):
Actually, I can't find much more on C++ sgf editors. I'll keep this updated for when I do find some more.
BadukOnKindle is offline   Reply With Quote