View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #159
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm waiting for my Kindle PW to arrive this week. I don't know why I was stupid enough to read most of this thread beforehand. Now I'm totally stressed.

I'm just hoping that they got as many improvements in there as possible for the International versions. I don't think I have the patience to play such a long game of cat and mouse with Amazon from Australia.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote